National Cancer Institute, Mexico, 1 de Mayo
Type: online edition
Where: Online , Online MAY 1st, 2021, Mexico
Places available: 20
You can now register! Only a few spots available!
**** Please disregard the training program that will be send automatically****
***You will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom link for your May 1st workshop.***
$ 4700 pesos
EGLS is an ultrasound-based and algorithmic approach created for physicians wanting to gain confidence and efficiency in critical care context.
EGLS Course focuses on point-of-care ultrasound of the lungs, heart and inferior vena cava in contexts of respiratory distress, hemodynamic instability or cardiorespiratory arrest.
This training has already helped thousands of doctors worldwide to provide better care and it is now available in a virtual format that also gives a real opportunity to enhance manual ultrasound skills.
After completing this program, the participants will be able to:
- Diagnose and manage pneumothorax, heart failure, COVID, pleural effusions and more using
- Categorize undifferentiated shock via an algorithmic
- Identify and manage pneumothorax and interstitial syndrome by a lung
- Qualitatively assess left ventricular function and volemia & fluid
- Identify the signs of obstructive shock (tamponade, pulmonary embolism)
Each participant will receive:
- 4hrs of interaction with an EGLS instructor (date chosen by the participant)
- an EGLS book (E-book)
- Access to the e-Learning plateform (3 months)
- EGLS material
- Access to Continulus exclusive bedside tutorials
- A mask EGLS